Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sorry it's been so long! Bed rest is so Lame!

I have sooo many awesome pics of Stevie and the new baby. IF YOU GET TO THE BOTTOM AND IT SAYS "SEE MORE", CLICK IT AND YOU WILL SEE MORE PICS!

As you may have heard I'm on bed rest. The baby went from the 49th percentile to the 11th percentile between weeks 32 and 35. Stevie did this too and they aren't sure if it's genetics, low pregnancy hormones, or a combo of both. I went in for the 37th week check up and as you will see he looks much more squished in there so I'm hoping it's cuz he's bigger. They say they can't give me a weight approximation yet      though:(!!!!

32Weeks

 

35 weeks-He looked kind of skinny in this one

37weeks - VERY squished

Bed resting with Mom

Yeepers!

Obsession with the hose continues.........



 
Me simultaneously quilting a blanket for the baby and our bed.

My handsome boys

Stevie's personality literally captured on camera

Grandaddy Mudd's glasses are always a popular attraction for kids.



Playing with dad on the new boat

 





 Beautiful afternoon at Tahoe when the weather was still warm




Stevie loves this head band and wears it all the time



My new baby quilt. I finished it!!!!!!!!!!!

 

  Bad temper tantrum Stevie threw before bedtime. Is it wrong that we thought this was cute and photo worthy?




 
A shopping trip with Dad to Scheels for the new boat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment