Thursday, October 17, 2013

Smarty Pants!!

A little update on the baby- He now ways 6lbs 1oz. So he is still pretty small but growing.  I have to be induced by next Wednesday.


Stevie is a getting into the terrible 2's early but somehow manages to both impress me and make me laugh out loud.

I gave Stevie this food pouch the other night. At some point he found a straw in the living room, took the wrapper off of it, managed to get into the spout and sucked the food out with it. Maybe I'm one of those parents that is easily impressed by their kid but I was pretty surprised.


 


So Stevie caught a little cold this week. He's been pretty tough about it but yesterday morning I found him like this and I thought it was so cute. We've at least taught him how to take a load off. Yes, that's a remote.

 
 
 
 
The last of my summer garden and the king size quilt I finally finished thanks to an excess of down time. I will try to post a full pic of the blanket later.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment