Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Growing Bump and Adventures in Babies Feeding Themselves

 

I haven't taken as many pictures of my bump this pregnancy so I finally remembered last night.  I'm looking pregnant more quickly this time and I'm already feeling kicks!! I don't have as many ultrasounds this time either but as soon as  get another one I'll post it.
Stevie is learning to feed himself now.  It's so cute watching him try to figure it out. I take a lot of pictures of him eating and he knows to pose and smile now.

 

 


 

 




 

 







 
 
This is Stevie with his Grandma Mudd. I'm really bad at taking pictures of him with my family.  I would have had my dad in the picture but he'd just had oral surgery and it looked like he'd been in a really bad bar fight : (.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment