Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We've had a busy few weeks

Stevie Goes to the Ball Park! And he totally loved it.  Well, I guess he's going to be a pro ballplayer one day.  No way around it.

 Aunt Bonnie came along too!


                              Flex Stevie! 

Yes, I finally finished it!!!!!!!
Lori made a blanket with rabbits in two weeks. I think it would have been more apropos if I spent the last six months making one with tortoises. I think I'm going to start our second child's blanket now.













                                                                                                                                                              

Show me Scary!


Now, Viciously Hungry!



We love this family pic!

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family Kathy! You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey I just found out how to read and respond to these. Thankyou!! What is your blog address?

      Delete